<video id=”84fa878f” class=”sublime” width=”800″ height=”450″ title=”RAC 05 21 14″ data-uid=”84fa878f” data-autoplay=”true” preload=”none”>
<source src=”http://racmonitor.com/images/stories/videos/RAC052114.mp4″ />
What course of action should you take in order to mitigate any potential damages after a violation has been discovered at your facility?
This crucially important webcast will provide you and your team with strategic discussions pertaining to overpayment liability, the Stark Law Voluntary Self-Referral Disclosure Protocol (SRDP), and the OIG’s Self-Disclosure Protocol (SDP).
During this webcast, Mr. Wachler will explain…
- What constitutes a “known” overpayment
- Your obligation to act once an overpayment has been identified
- The different disclosure protocols available to providers for disclosing overpayments related to the Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, and other fraud and abuse laws
- Strategic considerations for disclosing overpayments, including what factors may lead to a reduction in amounts otherwise owed
- Practical tips for preparing a disclosure for the SRDP or OIG SDP