Monday, March 27, 2017
10-10:30 a.m. ET; 7-7:30 a.m. PT
Former Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Administrative Simplification Group Director
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Emily Evans; David Glaser, Esq.; Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM; and J. Paul Spencer, CPC, COC
Early warning signs have revealed that the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will soon be launching an audit program for compliance with administrative simplification, according to Monitor Mondays special guest Matthew Albright, former director of the CMS Administrative Simplification Group, now vice president of legislative affairs for Zelis Healthcare.
On the next edition of the weekly Internet broadcast, you’ll hear Albright explain that CMS is working on an enforcement strategy as well as an audit program. He will also point out that the Trump administration actively hired investigators and auditors before implementing a hiring freeze.
The broadcast rundown also includes:
- RAC Report: RACmonitor legislative analyst Emily Evans, managing director of healthcare policy for Hedgeye, will return with an update on the Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs).
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Rural health authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving rural health.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will return with another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
- Medicaid RAC Report: Monitor Mondays national correspondent J. Paul Spencer with DoctorsManagement will return with an update on the Medicaid RACs.
Register now for this important and timely broadcast coming your way on Monday, March 27, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™