Now in our seventh year of live broadcasts
The RACs: Repeal or Replace?
Monday, Dec. 5, 2016
10-11:00 a.m. EST; 7-8:00 a.m. PST
Monitor Monday Legislative Analyst
David Glaser, Esq.; Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM;
Mary Beth Pace, RN, BSN, MBA, ACM, CMAC; Edward Roche, PhD, JD and
Michael Rosen, Esq.
He has steadfastly vowed to repeal and replace the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), and now, having been nominated by President-Elect Donald Trump to head the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), U.S. Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.) could oversee a huge dismantling of Medicare and Medicaid as well – especially since Mr. Trump tapped Seema Verma, a Medicaid reformer, as the new administrator of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). So what will happen to the Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs) and the other governmental auditors? Reporting on our lead story during the next edition of Monitor Mondays will be Legislative Analyst Emily Evans.
The rundown also includes:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD will stop by to discuss another regulatory issue.
- Risky Business: David Glaser, Esq. will return with another installment of his popular segment.
- Observation: Mary Beth Pace, vice president of care management at Trinity Health, will share how her health system approaches the conundrum of observation.
- 21st Century Docs: RACmonitor Investigative Reporter and New York attorney Ed Roche will report on new issues facing today’s physicians.
- Compliance Report: Michael Rosen, Esq., founder of ProviderTrust, will report on complying with the 2017 OIG Work Plan.
Register now for this important and timely broadcast coming your way on Monday, Dec. 5, 2016 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us™