Monday, Aug. 15, 2022
10-10:30 a.m. EST; 7-7:30 a.m. PST
John K. Hall, MD, JD, MBA, FCLM, FRCPC
Matthew Albright; Knicole Emanuel, Esq.; Tiffany Ferguson, LMSW, CMAC, ACM;David Glaser, Esq.; Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQ
Although the “Inflation Reduction Act (H.R. 5376)” is still alive and headed to President Biden’s desk for his signature, there are provisions, deep inside the proposed legislation that will lower health care and prescriptions drug costs and could impact beneficiaries of some government-sponsored health insurance plans.
During the next live edition of Monitor Mondays, physician and attorney Dr John K. Hall will autopsy the bill, dissecting the legislation to uncover some of the relevant provisions while adding fine points and adds necessary context to this important legislation.
Other segments will include these instantly recognizable broadcast segments:
- The RAC Report: Healthcare attorney Knicole Emanuel, partner at the law firm of Practus, will report the latest news about auditors.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser, shareholder in the law offices of Fredrikson & Bryon, will join the broadcast with his trademark segment.
- SDoH Report: Tiffany Ferguson, a subject matter expert on the social determinants of health (SDoH), will report on the news that’s happening at the intersection of healthcare regulations and the SDoH.
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 RCM, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Legislative Update: Matthew Albright, chief legislative affairs officer for Zelis, will report on current healthcare legislation.