Shannon O. DeConda, CPC, CPC-I, CEMC, CEMA, CPMA, CRTT;
David Glaser, Esq.; and Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Focus on Denial Management: Maria Bounos, the practice lead for coding and reimbursement solutions at Wolters Kluwer, will report on denial management strategies. She will also conduct the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- Focus on Payers: Shannon DeConda, the founder of the National Alliance of Medical Auditing Specialists (NAMAS), will return to the broadcast to report on a developing story about UnitedHealthcare’s intention to eliminate consultation codes. Will it ultimately happen? Stay tuned.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Topic authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will return to report on saving healthcare for rural populations.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will have another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
Register now for this special news broadcast coming your way on Monday, Oct. 9, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™
PROGRAM NOTE: ICD10monitor, in cooperation with Wolters Kluwer, will be producing live coverage from the annual convention and exhibit of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) in Los Angeles Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 9-10. Register now to listen.