Monday, April 11, 2022
10-10:30 a.m. EST; 7-7:30 a.m. PST
Mary Beth Pace, MBA, RN, ACM, CMAC, CCM
Care Vice President of Care Management
Matthew Albright; Knicole Emanuel, Esq.; Tiffany Ferguson, LMSW, CMAC, ACM; David Glaser, Esq.; and Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQ
What are your observation volumes doing to your bottom line? How much care do these patients get compared to your inpatients?
If your facility is like most facilities, the billing status does not dictate the care provided; it just dictates the reimbursement you can expect to obtain. Worse yet, it does not leverage the patient’s insurance benefits correctly.
Join us during the next live edition of Monitor Mondays as Mary Beth Pace reports on what should and could be done with the insurance companies that are dictating billing status, no matter the care provided to their card holders. Listen and learn as Pace discusses how her organization is taking on this mission to care for patients.
Other segments reported by an array of trusted subject matter experts will include the following:
- The RAC Report: Healthcare attorney Knicole Emanuel, partner at the law firm of Practus, will report the latest news about auditors, including the Recovery Auditors (RAs).
- SDoH Report: Tiffany Ferguson, a subject matter expert on the social determinants of health (SDoH), will report on the news that’s happening at the intersection of healthcare regulations and the SDoH.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser, shareholder in the law offices of Fredrikson & Bryon, will join the broadcast with his trademark segment.
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 RCM, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Legislative Update: Former Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) official Matthew Albright, now chief legislative affairs officer for Zelis, will report on current healthcare legislation.