Monday, March 13, 2017
10-10:30 a.m. ET; 7-7:30 a.m. PT
Andrew Wachler, Esq.
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC; Frank Cohen, MPA, MBB;
David Glaser, Esq.; Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM; and
Providers and suppliers appealing Medicare, Medicare Advantage or Medicare Prescription Drug claims are confronting the new rules of engagement as healthcare attorney Andrew Wachler of Wachler & Associates will explain during the next edition of Monitor Mondays.
The broadcast rundown also includes:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Rural health authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving rural health.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will return with another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
- Monitor Focus: Natural and manmade disasters have ravaged the United States during the past decade, putting hospital emergency teams’ preparedness to the test. James Randolph with Carolina Consulting Solutions will explain the new final rule on emergency preparedness from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Monitor Mondays Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest hot topics and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- Special Report: Senior healthcare analyst Frank Cohen with DoctorsManagement will report on how the manipulation of data can put a spin on the truth when reporting on the performance of Recovery Audit Contractors.
Register now for this important and timely broadcast coming your way on Monday, March 13, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™