Monday, June 6, 2022
10-10:30 a.m. EST; 7-7:30 a.m. PST
SPECIAL 60-MINUTE EDITION FEATURING
Matthew Albright; Knicole Emanuel, Esq.; Tiffany Ferguson, LMSW, CMAC, ACM; David Glaser, Esq.; John K. Hall, MD, JD, MBA, FCLM, FRCPC; and Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQ
The 2022 audit landscape is rife with pitfalls and quicksand, trapping unsuspecting hospitals, health systems, and physician practices into a financial quasi-death spiral.
And now, there’s another major disruptor: Condition Code 44, which continues to confound providers and revenue cycle professionals. Even though the Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs) have been held at bay, there are new audits targeting the proverbial low-hanging fruit, ripe for the picking. Complicating an already dismal radar screen is the return of the Inpatient-only List, bringing enormous confusion and creating the perfect setup for more audits.
Following news updates from a cadre of venerable Monitor Mondays panelists, a grouping of experts will regather around the virtual roundtable during the next edition of the live Internet broadcast, where, led by Dr. John K. Hall, attorney and physician, they will offer advice, answer your questions in real time, and forecast upcoming audits.
Preceding the roundtable, “Tales from the Audit Trail,” will be the following instantly recognizable broadcast segments:
- The RAC Report: Healthcare attorney Knicole Emanuel, partner at the law firm of Practus, will report the latest news about auditors.
- SDoH Report: Tiffany Ferguson, a subject matter expert on the social determinants of health (SDoH), will report on the news that’s happening at the intersection of healthcare regulations and the SDoH.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser, shareholder in the law offices of Fredrikson & Bryon, will join the broadcast with his trademark segment.
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 RCM, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Legislative Update: Matthew Albright, chief legislative affairs officer for Zelis, will report on current healthcare legislation.
- Roundtable Moderator: John K. Hall, MD, will facilitate the roundtable discussion focused on Condition Code 44.
Register now to listen to this exclusive 60-minute edition of Monitor Mondays, hosted by RACmonitor publisher and longtime program host Chuck Buck, who will be making his return to the broadcast after a brief absence. All this and more will be coming up at 10 a.m. EST on June 6, 2022.