Monday, April 3, 2017
10-10:30 a.m. ET; 7-7:30 a.m. PT
Mary Beth Pace, RN, BSN, MBA, ACM, CMAC
Vice President, Care Management
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Sara Goldstein, Esq.; Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM; Michael Rosen, Esq.; and J. Paul Spencer, CPC, COC
On the next edition of Monitor Mondays, Mary Beth Pace, vice president of care management at Trinity Health, will share how her health system is traversing the new compliance landscape of the MOON: the Medicare Outpatient Observation Notice, which became effective March 8. What are they discovering, and how are they seeking to comply with this latest directive from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)? What lessons are they learning that they can share with others? Join us for the next edition of our weekly Internet broadcast to learn more.
The broadcast rundown also includes:
- Compliance Report: Sara Goldstein, general counsel for MRO, will check in with an exclusive report on the 2017 Compliance Institute, which wrapped last Wednesday.
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Rural health authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving rural health.
- OIG Report: Michael Rosen, co-founder of ProviderTrust, will alert listeners to the new reporting rules for state Medicaid Fraud Control Units (MFCUs), a subject that will is gaining new attention with many states currently taking a second look at Medicaid expansion.
- Medicaid RAC Report: Monitor Mondays national correspondent J. Paul Spencer with DoctorsManagement will return with an update on the Medicaid RACs.
Register now for this important and timely broadcast coming your way on Monday, April 3, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™