Monday, April 10, 2017
10-10:30 a.m. ET; 7-7:30 a.m. PT
Timothy Powell, CPA
Monitor Mondays Financial Reporter
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC; David Glaser, Esq.;
Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM; and
J. Paul Spencer, CPC, COC
What are the trends and early warnings to be gleaned from an analysis of Medicare cost reports that Medicare-certified institutional providers are required to submit annually to their Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs)? Timothy Powell, Monitor Mondays financial reporter, will deliver our lead story during the next edition of the weekly Internet broadcast.
The broadcast rundown also includes:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Rural health authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving rural health.
- Medicaid RAC Report: Monitor Mondays national correspondent J. Paul Spencer with DoctorsManagement will return with an update on the Medicaid RACs.
- Monitor Mondays Hot Topics: Senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest hot topics and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will return with another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
Register now for this important and timely broadcast coming your way on Monday, April 10, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™