Monday, May 8, 2017
10–10:30 a.m. ET; 7–7:30 a.m. PT
William A. Dombi, Esq.
Vice President for Law
National Association for Home Care and Hospice
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC, David Glaser, Esq.;
Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM; and J. Paul Spencer, CPC, COC
The 2018 hospice payment proposed rule, along with a forecast on the future of pre-claim reviews, are among the hot topics that William Dombi, vice president of law for the National Association for Home Health and Hospice, will be reporting on the next edition of Monitor Mondays. The aforementioned topics are among those that will be impacting providers of home health and hospice services.
The broadcast rundown also includes:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Topic authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving healthcare for rural populations.
- Medicaid RAC Report: Monitor Mondays national correspondent J. Paul Spencer with DoctorsManagement will return with an update on the Medicaid RACs.
- Monitor Mondays Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest hot topics and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will return with another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
Register now for this important and timely broadcast coming your way on Monday, May 8, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™