Monday, March 26, 2018
Trending Topic Broadcast
10-10:30 a.m. EST; 7-7:30 a.m. PST
Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC; Frank Cohen, MPA, MBB;
David Glaser, Esq.; Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM;
Angela Phillips, PT; and, J. Paul Spencer, CPC, CPC-H
Diving deep into the datasphere, senior healthcare analyst Frank Cohen will come up for air during the next edition of Monitor Mondays in order to report on a new approach he and his team of data experts have developed to predict the likelihood of an audit. While he claims that his team is not yet predicting billing errors, he does report that many of the variables being used to do so can also be used to forecast audits. Listen this coming Monday when Cohen, director of analytics and business intelligence for DoctorsManagement, reports on his latest findings, which could help you and your facility ward off an audit.
The broadcast rundown also will include:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will report on all the latest hot topics and present the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will report on another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
- IRF Update: Angela Phillips, one of the nation’s foremost authorities on inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs), will report on all the buzz about Medicare’s most recent clarifications to contracted auditors related to auditing therapy minutes for IRFs.
- Medicare Advantage Report: Monitor Mondays national correspondent J. Paul Spencer will continue to report on the vexing issue of Medicare Advantage. Spencer is a senior healthcare consultant for DoctorsManagement.
Register now for this trending topic broadcast coming up at 10 a.m. EST on Monday, March 26.