Monday, March 6, 2017
10-10:30 a.m. EST; 7-7:30 a.m. PST
Stanley Sokolove, CPA, ALJ Emeritus
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC; David Glaser, Esq.;
Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM; Angela Phillips, PT; and
J. Paul Spencer, CPC, COC
Former Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) official Stanley Sokolove will explain how the CMS final rule, along with the recently passed 21st Century Cures Act, will impact provider-based revenue—a development that has been controversial.
The broadcast rundown also includes:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Rural health authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving rural health.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will return with another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
- Medicaid RAC Report: Monitor Mondays national correspondent J. Paul Spencer with DoctorsManagement will return with an update on the Medicaid Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs).
- Monday Focus: Inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs) will be the focus when Angela Phillips, nationally recognized IRF expert, will return to the broadcast – this time to report on Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs) are impacting therapy providers.
- Monitor Mondays Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest hot topics and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
Register now for this important and timely broadcast coming your way on Monday, March 6, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us™