Chief Administrative Law Judge Nancy J. Griswold
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC; Amanda Axeen; David Glaser, Esq.;
Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM; Edward Roche, PhD, JD; and Andrew Wachler, Esq.
Chief Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) Nancy J. Griswold will make her fourth appearance on Monitor Mondays during an exclusive broadcast coming your way at 10 a.m. ET next Monday, July 10.
Judge Griswold will describe new changes to the appeal process at the Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeal (OMHA). Joining her will be Amanda Axeen, director of program evaluation and policy for OMHA, who will answer questions about the recent Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) open door forum.
Healthcare attorney Andrew Wachler, managing partner of Wachler & Associates (and no stranger to the ALJ world himself), will discuss the new statistical sampling initiative: a hot topic of great concern to many.
The broadcast rundown also includes:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest hot topics and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Topic authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving healthcare for rural populations.
- Ransomware Crisis: RACmonitor investigative reporter Edward Roach, founder and director of scientific intelligence for Barraclough NY LLC, will continuing his reporting on the global ransomware crisis facing America’s hospitals.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will return with another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
Register now for this important and timely broadcast, featuring an exclusive interview with Chief Administrative Law Judge Nancy Griswold, this coming Monday, July 10, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™