Monday, February 5, 2018
Special News Broadcast
10-10:30 a.m. EST; 7-7:30 a.m. PST
Knicole Emanuel, Esq., Partner,
Potomac Law Group, PLLC
Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC;
David Glaser, Esq.; Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM;
Edward M. Roche, PhD, JD; and Paul Spencer, CPC, CPC-H
On the rugged regulatory terrain, you might confront this issue: who bears the burden and blame of regulatory noncompliance when your facility relies on non-medical software companies that create electronic medical records?
Many of these electronic records are self-populated. So, what happens if you undergo a Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) audit and are accused of wrongdoing? Offering insight into this issue during the next edition of Monitor Mondays will be healthcare attorney Knicole Emanuel, a partner in the Potomac Law Group, who will be the broadcast’s special guest.
The broadcast rundown also will include:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest hot topics and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- Medicare Advantage Report: Monitor Mondays national correspondent J. Paul Spencer will continue to report on the vexing issue of Medicare Advantage. Spencer is a senior healthcare consultant for DoctorsManagement.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will report on a recent memo from the U.S. Department of Justice offering good news for some providers.
- Cyber Report: RACmonitor investigative reporter and New York attorney Edward Roche will report on risks associated with Apple’s iPhone’s new medical records portal. Roche is the director of scientific intelligence for Barraclough NY LLC.
Register now for this special news broadcast coming up at 10 a.m. EST on Monday, Feb. 5.
Monitor with us.™