Monday, June 26, 2017
10–10:30 a.m. ET; 7–7:30 a.m. PT
Managing Director of Healthcare Policy,
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC; David Glaser, Esq.;
Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM; and Edward Roche, PhD, JD
RACmonitor legislative analyst Emily Evans, managing director of healthcare policy for Hedgeye, will return with an update on the Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs) during the next edition of Monitor Mondays.
The broadcast rundown also includes:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest hot topics and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Topic authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving healthcare for rural populations.
- Ransomware Crisis: RACmonitor investigative reporter Edward Roach, founder and director of scientific intelligence for Barraclough NY LLC, will continuing his reporting on the global ransomware crisis facing America’s hospitals.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will return with another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
Register now for this important and timely broadcast coming your way on Monday, June 26, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™