Monday, May 16, 2022
10-10:30 a.m. EST; 7-7:30 a.m. PST
Maureen Testoni, JD
President and CEO, 340B Health
SPECIAL GUEST HOST
John K. Hall, MD, JD, MBA, FCLM, FRCPC
Matthew Albright; Knicole Emanuel, Esq.; Tiffany Ferguson, LMSW, CMAC, ACM; David Glaser, Esq.; and Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQ
Johnson & Johnson, along with Gilead, are among the most recent pharmacy giants that have joined the list of others that are imposing restrictions on 340B drug price discounts to 340B hospitals. The latest information comes from a recent study conducted between December 2021 and March 2022 that reveals 16 other major pharmacies are flaunting the law – and their actions have doubled.
Reporting the lead story during the next live edition of Monitor Mondays will be Maureen Testoni, president and CEO of 340B Health. Testoni, a popular guest, is expected to report that consequently, the damage will continue to grow – until these pharmaceutical manufacturers are forced to restore the discounts and obey the law.
Other segments to be featured during the broadcast will include the following:
- The RAC Report: Healthcare attorney Knicole Emanuel, partner at the law firm of Practus, will report the latest news about auditors, including the Recovery Auditors (RAs).
- SDoH Report: Tiffany Ferguson, a subject matter expert on the social determinants of health (SDoH), will report on the news that’s happening at the intersection of healthcare regulations and the SDoH.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser, shareholder in the law offices of Fredrikson & Bryon, will join the broadcast with his trademark segment.
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 RCM, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Legislative Update: Matthew Albright, chief legislative affairs officer for Zelis, will report on current healthcare legislation.