Monday, July 17, 2017
10-10:30 a.m. ET; 7-7:30 a.m. PT
Mary A. Inman, Esq.
Constantine Cannon, LLP, San Francisco
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC;
Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM; Angela Phillips, PT;
and Edward Roche, PhD, JD
The largest healthcare fraud takedown in U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) history, reported on by RACmonitor, will be the lead story in the next edition of the Monitor Mondays weekly Internet broadcast.
The DOJ announced Thursday that charges have been filed against more than 412 individuals allegedly responsible for $1.3 billion in fraud losses.
Weighing in on this major story will be Monitor Mondays special guest Mary Inman, partner in the San Francisco-based whistleblower practice group Constantine Cannon, LLP.
The broadcast rundown also includes:
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest hot topics and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Topic authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving healthcare for rural populations.
- Ransomware Crisis: RACmonitor investigative reporter Edward Roach, founder and director of scientific intelligence for Barraclough NY LLC, will continuing his reporting on the global ransomware crisis facing America’s hospitals.
- Monday Focus: Inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs) will be the focus when Angela Phillips, a nationally recognized IRF expert, returns to the broadcast. Angela is the president and CEO for Images & Associates.
Register now for this news broadcast coming your way on Monday, July 17, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™