RACmonitor is an online news and information source produced to help healthcare providers make informed decisions for their organizations on the activities of third party contract auditors, such as the Recovery Audit Contractors, and governmental auditors such as those with the Office of Inspector General within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
From RACmonitor you receive…
- Weekly eNewsletters covering hot topics on regulatory compliance
- Live weekly Internet radio broadcast called Monitor Mondays.
- Live webcasts featuring nationally recognized thought leaders
- Special bulletins and news alerts
- Notifications of upcoming webcasts and special programs
- Up-to-date resources at RACUniversity
Also included in the MedLearn Media family of brands is ICD10monitor.com, a premier source of online news and information created to help healthcare providers in all settings make informed decisions relative to coding, clinical documentation integrity (CDI), value-based purchasing and other new payment methodologies. ICD10monitor reports on current issues including population health, physician engagement and the patient experience.
- Chuck Buck — Publisher
- Angela Kornegor – Executive Director
- Mary Wollan – Business Development Director
- Brian Acker – National Account Executive
- Laura Baker — Senior Webcast & Event Producer
- Nate Duea – Digital Marketing Manager
- Jessica Katz — Web & Design Manager
- Emily Anderson– Advertising & Marketing
Advertising and Branding Opportunities
Healthcare sales and marketing professionals can reach important decision makers among the provider target market with our portfolio of RAC and governmental auditor focused products — Website advertising, bi-weekly e-newsletters, Webinars and email messages.
For advertising inquiries, contact us at 1-800-252-1578 ext. 3433 or email us advertising @ medlearnmedia.com