Monday, Nov. 22, 2021 10-10:30 a.m. EST; 7-7:30 a.m. PST
Season 11, Episode 476
Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQ, Knicole Emanuel Esq., David Glaser, Esq.
Matthew Albright, Edward M. Roche, PhD, JD, Ellen Fink-Samnick, MSW, ACSW, LCSW, CCM, CRP
The signs are ominous. New final rules have been published. All the auditors are there, ready to pounce. Warnings are being sounded. It’s a tsumani of audits.
During the next live edition of Monitor Mondays, we’ll report on the latest news and most current updates, offering you our early warning alert system. You’ll receive the latest national audit news updates from well-respected broadcast consultants, including:
- Special Report: RACmonitor investigative reporter Edward M. Roche will continue with the second installment in his three-part series that for the first time is showing how auditors can skew the universe of claims to be audited to their advantage by hiding zero-paid claims.
- RAC Report: Knicole Emanuel, a partner at the law firm of Practus, will file the Monitor Mondays RAC Report.
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 RCM, will return with another installment of his popular segment.
- Legislative Update: Former Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) official Matthew Albright, now chief legislative affairs officer for Zelis, will report on the latest healthcare regulatory news coming out of Washington, D.C.
- SDoH Report: Ellen Fink-Samnick,anationally recognized expert on the social determinants of health (SDoH), will have the latest news on a trending topic that is attracting significant media attention. Ellen will also conduct the Monitor Mondays Listeners Survey.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser, shareholder in the law offices of Fredrikson & Bryon, will join the broadcast with his trademark segment, reporting on legal implications facing healthcare providers.